Remote Circulation Services
The Remote Circulation Services provides a wide range of library materials to residents of Lac La Biche who are unable to get out to the library or make use of its services on their own. The service points in Lac La Biche are the Heritage Centre and Kohls School.
We will be at the Heritage Center on Wednesdays at 11:30am
- September 27th
- November 1st
- November 15th
- November 29th
- December 13th
- January 10th
- January 24th
- February 7th
- February 21st
- March 14th
- March 28th
- April 11th
- May 9th
- May 23rd
We will be at the Heart Lake First Nation at the Kohls School on Fridays.
1/2 school day - 10am-Noon
- Full school day - 10am-3pm
This location follows the school calendar, closed on statutory holidays and is weather dependent.
To qualify for this service you must:
- Have a valid Lac La Biche County Libraries membership
- Have access to one of the service points
- Be a resident of Lac La Biche County or Heart Lake First Nations.
Our library staff will select the materials based on the expressed interests. These materials will be delivered to each location monthly and loans/requests will be collected at this time.
You may borrow:
- Regular and Large Print Books
- Paperbacks and Magazines
- Books in Other Languages
- Music CDs
- Selected DVDs
- Audio Books
- Daisy Books and Daisy Readers*
*Available to those that cannot read print due to a visual or physical illness.
This service is convenient and best of all it is included in the price of your library membership. For more information or suggestions for additional service points, please contact 780-623-7467.
Have difficulty reading print?
If you have trouble reading print because of a visual, physical or learning disability the Stuart MacPherson Public Library offers lots of other ways to read.
As a member of CELA, we offer:
- Titles for all ages in audio, e-text and braille
- More than 85,000 books, magazines and newspapers
- Materials in English and French, with expanding access to other languages
To find out more, please contact us at 780-623-7467.